Thursday, April 9, 2009


Dear Sweet Baby Boy,

Daddy and I have been enjoying the last couple of days together looking at baby furniture, bedding, and other ideas for your room which we plan to get started on no later than early June. We have lots of great things in mind using blues and browns, whales and sailboats, and much more!
It was wonderful to hear that strong heartbeat of yours on Tuesday. Dr. Doyle was very happy with your heart rate and told us everything was going well! You are the length of a carrot now, about 10 and 1/2 inches long and the size of a growing papaya over the next 3 weeks. Your taste buds are developed so I'm assuming that you will like fresh fruit because mommy is eating lots of watermelon, oranges, strawberries and bananas! Your eyebrows and lids are also developed and soon enough I should be feeling some of your kicks. I'm very curious to know what that is like!
Daddy and I spent some time at Borders Books the other day. We have been reading lots of pregnancy books, looking through baby name books, and even bought you a few brand new books. You are now enjoying "Goodnight Moon", "The Hungry Caterpillar", and "I Love You Through and Through." Of course Grandma has a ton of books even from when I was a baby that I know you will love having her read to you as much as I did.
Daddy surprised me this last weekend with a bunch of adorable outfits for you too! Ones with baseballs, whales, cho-cho trains, and more! He's so excited to dress his little man. I think you'll be the best dress boy around!
Well keep up the good work, grow stronger each day! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see you!

We love you,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment