Friday, June 12, 2009

10 weeks to go!

Dear Sweet Baby Boy,

Wow 30 weeks! I can't believe we are at this point already, time is flying by. You are about 3 pounds now and almost 16 inches long. The amniotic fluid surrounding you will soon decrease as you begin to take up more room and your eye sight is developing which will continue to take time even after you are born. It's amazing to think that in just about 10 weeks you will be here with us.

It is a very busy time for Daddy and I now. We are starting to pack in order to get ready for our move at the end of the month. We have decided to move into a bigger condo, closer to Grandma and Grandpa so that you will have a really nice bedroom and more space to grow. We have also ordered your nursery furniture and bedding thanks to Grandma and Grandpa's generosity and are awaiting it's arrival so that we can start setting up your nursery! I am getting very excited about that and am hoping to have it done (at least mostly done) before you get here! We were also lucky enough to get some nice hand me downs from your Aunt Martha and Cousin Zielia! We are very fortunate to have family that's looking out for us.

So far Mommy is feeling pretty good two weeks into the last trimester. Although some nights seem to be a struggle since I'm getting lots of heartburn now and really bad leg cramps which wake me in the middle of the night and have been quite painful. I'll have to keep trying to stretch out more and hydrate myself as much as possible since it is getting so hot down here in sunny Florida this time of year. The nice part about all this is that Daddy and I have been feeling you kick and dance around a lot....I don't even mind that you perform for us early in the morning, though I'm starting to think that you are going to be an early bird like your Daddy! :) You are even kicking around in there right now! And this morning you were doing some double kicks, as Daddy put it, for quite some time. It was pretty funny actually. I'm so happy he gets to feel you and that you don't shy away when his hand is on my belly because it's really a nice bonding time for him. So as we continue to plan for your arrival, keep growing healthy and strong and kick all you want, I love feeling you move!!! We love you so very much!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment