Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dear Sweet Baby Boy,

At 29 weeks you are growing fast! Weighing about 2 and 1/2 pounds and over 15 inches long, about the size of a butternut squash. I have been feeling you move and kick a lot now and Daddy even gets to feel you most of the time as well. We can't help but smile and giggle each time you put on a little show for us. It's a really neat feeling and I look forward to it everyday. I have even started to count your kicks each day and will begin recording them on a chart. Your head is growing too, making room for your developing brain and you are soaking up lots of calcium, about 250 milligrams each day, from Mommy for your hardening bones. I'll be sure to drink lots of milk! :)
I went to the doctor today for a check up. Your heartbeat is strong and healthy at 150+ beats per minute and Mommy is measuring right where she should according to the doctor. I also had my second glucose test this morning but all was fine with the last one so I'm sure it will be okay again. Now we start seeing the doctor every two weeks. It is such a relief to go there just to hear your heartbeat! It's an amazing sound and a wonderful feeling when the doctor says that all sounds great!
Daddy and I are continuing to add to our beginning collection of things for you and will begin putting together your room soon!
Keep growing healthy and strong little one! We love you so very much!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment