Thursday, June 18, 2009

9 weeks to go!

Dear Sweet Baby Boy,

At 31 weeks you are about 16 inches long and weighing about 3.3 to 4 pounds. Your head is going through a growth spurt and you can move it from side to side. No wonder I feel you moving around so much! :) Your body is starting to plump up as all the needed fat accumulates under your skin. I know you will be cute and round!

Daddy and I watched my belly bounce around as you moved all over last night. It is a funny sensation, especially when I can see and feel a hard bump in one area, but I'm so happy to feel you since it lets me know that you are active and healthy!

We got your nursery furniture in and will be setting it up this weekend! I'm getting so excited to get things together for you. Since we are in the middle of moving it may take a bit of time to get it all done, but hopefully your room will be in great shape before you get here!

At our last doctor's appointment all was well with you. It's always great to hear the sound of your heartbeat and the doctor is always good about letting me listen for a while! Unfortunately, she had no more remedies or suggestions for my leg cramps and heartburn which seems to be the complaint of many mommies-to-be these days. I guess it's just part of the process :) We'll be going every 2 weeks now, and soon every week! Mommy is getting a bit anxious and really excited about what's to come, but for now there is still lots to do before you arrive! Keep growing healthy and strong. Mommy and Daddy love you so very much!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment